Phelps County, Missouri
Coverage Area

This *** is on my phone!!! I have no idea how long this spyware has been on my phone, as it's always been rather glitchy. It really began doing obviously hacked things once I took my sd out. I did a soft reset, and I guess the log had nowhere to go...so it showed up on my phone. Every key log, every message...all of the hidden things it does behind the scenes such as making 3rd party calls. I've done a hard reset, and I do believe it is STILL on there. Every installed app I have disabled and forced down is now all gray and running behind the scenes. I have no way to dismantle the gps tracker, the date time (as it needs them to read a certain way I guess to stay in contact with server) or my friggin microphone.

I am beyond mad. How is this even legal, what are they doing to make sure the people getting this service are the actual owners of the phones. OH MY GOD!!! Or how a victim can get this *** off? What recourse do victims have??? This is total and utter bull ***.

I am unable to even get the phone number to customer service work, I suppose I shall email them, although I doubt I'll have much luck.

Wire tapping is ILLEGAL, and I will figure this out

This reviewer shared experience about "i am a victim of this product. " and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $10000. queenroi is overall dissatisfied with iSpyoo and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about ispyoo monitor application at iSpyoo was that they dont check ownership, dont offer faq for victims and dont care who gets hurt Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about iSpyoo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare iSpyoo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with iSpyoo?

Comments