Coverage Area

What a useless company, what a waste of time. The app is unstable (piece of ***), the support is, well, there is no support at all for the PAID MEMBERSHIP. They deliver absolutely NOTHING.

I purchased a one-month membership. Although the target phone is rooted (I rooted it myself, superSU works), the monitor screen keeps telling me the phone is not rooted. The sync is malfunctioning or not functioning at all. I could only display SMS and not-once displayed the aimed whatsapp messages. They never replied to any of my e-mails. I can't even get a refund.

So, long story short: STAY AWAY FROM THIS USELESS COMPANY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of this is abuse and not as advertised at all. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of ispyoo membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. iSpyoo needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ispyoo membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at iSpyoo.

Had an Experience with iSpyoo?

Comments